Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Raptors Home Opener!

Its here, Raptor fans! Tonight at 7 pm the Raptors tip off against the New York Bricks at the Air Canada Centre. You can catch the game on TSN2 or the good ol' Fan 590. I would also recommend taking advantage of NBA.com's free League Pass trial until November 1st for those Raptor fans who are outside of Canada.

The probable starters for Canada's team tonight are:
PG - Jarrett Jack
SG - DeMar DeRozan
SF - Linas Kleiza, Destroyer of Worlds
PF - Reggie Evans
C - Dr. Drea Bargnani

Why BC gave Amir Johnson 35 million dollars and will not start him is still a mystery. In any event, the Raptors need to play the tough defense they always talk about but never seem to bring (like Bart Simpsons homework, hey-o!). The Raps need to shadow Amare and make sure Danilo Gallinari and Roger Mason don't shake loose for an open three. In Toronto's preseason wins, we saw a team that gets defensive stops, limits the opponent to one shot per possession, and gets out and runs. Hopefully the Raptors will be able to exploit the Knicks constant defensive woes en route to their first W of the season.

6 comments:

adhock said...

Great post: http://hill364sports.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

nba is very great !moncler jassen

Anonymous said...

The silent night sat at the window watching the moonlight,Cheap Snapback Hats and themselves to hold, think about those be countless times better picture weave, face a light appeared unexpectedly if the wind smile, I know I smile of good helpless, smile of good weakness, but at least I laugh or, I hope with every smile to deck yourself, just a little bit by injury, why always can't forget. What is the significance of the entanglement repeatedly, the injury is oneself,New Era Hats the pain is myself.

sports fan said...

Hi, nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

Thanks!

Frank
frank641w@gmail.com

Atlas Equipments said...

If you are going for best contents like myself, only pay a visit this site everyday

- Vacuum De-Watering System | Vacuum De Watering System | Tar Sprayers

Gujarat Carz said...

I was excited to uncover this web site. I want to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!!

- online cab booking | taxi for rent | taxi in ahmedabad